The Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago is the coolest, ya’ll.
As you can tell by the look on my face.
Yeah, seems about right.
A couple of those shows are blocked because I’ve never seen them and want them to remain spoiler free for 20 years from now when i catch up.
NEW SKIT UP. Just finished editing it and now, here it is.
The New Adventures of Bleach and Howl
Two do-gooder twenty-somethings decide to take matters into their own hands, storming the streets while fighting crime under the guise of their new personas… BLEACH and HOWL!
Listen to amnesiac618â’s personal radio station (35,895 tracks played). amnesiac618’s top artists: Radiohead, Wilco, Iron & Wine.
And I can listen to your radio station, homies.
- A movie you’ve seen most times in cinema.
- Your most rewatched movie.
- A movie you quote on a daily basis.
- Favorite movie soundtrack.
- Top 5 films of your favorite actor and actress.
- Top 5 performances of your favorite actor and actress.
- A movie storyline you wish you had actually lived.
- A movie that reminds you of your mom.
- A movie that reminds you of your dad.
- Favorite movies from your childhood.
- Favorite quote(s).
- Top 5 favorite female performances.
- Top 5 favorite male performances.
- Favorite year for movies.
- Your favorite movies from [insert year].
- Favorite [insert actor/actress/director] movies?
- List all you’ve seen from [insert actor/actress/director].
- An underrated actor.
- An underrated actress.
- An underrated director.
- An overrated actor.
- An overrated actress.
- An overrated director.
- A film you wish you had seen on the big screen.
- A movie you’ve seen that you think no one else’s here will have heard of?
- Favorite movie characters.
- A film that was better than the book.
- Best remake.
- Your first favorite actor.
- Your first favorite actress.
- Favorite animated film.
- Your most anticipated films.
- Last movie you were disappointed with.
- Last movie that surpassed your expectations.
- Actor in need of new agent.
- Actress in need of new agent.
- Share an unpopular film opinion you have.
- Favorite Oscar win/speech.
- Biggest Oscar snub(s).
- Who do you think is overdue for another nomination/win?
- How many movies have you seen (rough estimation, of course)?
- A movie that made you go ‘wtf was that’.
- A film that scarred you.
- Most movies watched in a single day.
- A film that always makes you cry.
- A film that always makes you laugh.
- Movies that you think everyone should watch (not necessarily your favorites).
- A movie that took you a couple of viewings to appreciate.
- A book you want to see adapted to the big screen.
- A book you really, really, really don’t want to see made into a film.
- Favorite child performance.
- Favorite pre-code.
- Favorite silent film.
- Favorite coming of age film.
- Favorite superhero film.
- Best cinematography.
- Movies you know you should watch but you can’t bring yourself to do it?
- Favorite genres.
- Least favorite genres.
- Biggest movie pet peeve.
Talking to my professor before class and he told me “You’re so fucking sassy!” and he and one of my peers both gave me high fives at the same time, and they were both those high fives that make that satisfying “POP!” sound.
Cool moments in college history.
Best part of my new job: I don’t have to shave anymore, and I’m going to grow the biggest, bushiest beard anybody has ever seen.
My father is retiring after over 30 years of coaching/teaching this year. He’s one of the few people I know who actually accomplished their life goals. He always wanted to be a coach, and he went forth and did it, and he’s loved every year of his career. He’s a hall of famer, has coached countless championship teams, and he’s also the Mexican Hank Hill.